- “If you define yourself by how you differ from the competition, you’re probably in trouble.”
- “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.”
- “Always look for the fool in the deal. If you don’t find one, it’s you.”
- “Good brands reflect the histories of the time and the group of people that made them. They can not be copied. They can not be recycled.”
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.